Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17: More pictures

It was an amazing trip.  I was able to see places I didn't know existed, place I never thought I would get to see, and places I've had on my list for years and the added bonus was I was able to spend some great time with my brother, Dr_EAM.  What a great man he has grown to be (she said, resisting the urge to lean over and pinch her little brother on the cheek).

I'm very thankful to my SIL who let me go on the trip when she wasn't able to, to LK for letting me be away from home for two weeks, to my mom for watching the boys while I was gone, to my dad for helping this all happen, to the boys who were good for everyone while I was away and didn't break any bones this time (a la Italy trip 2008), to my fellow agents who helped with my clients while I was out of pocket, and to you for following my journey.

If you're interested in seeing more pictures of the trip, I have them posted here:

April 5: Bangkok 
April 6: Thimpu, Bhutan
April 7 & 8: Thimpu and Paro, Bhutan
April 9 & 10: From Paro to Bangkok
April 11: Chiang Mai
April 12: Songkran in Chiang Mai
April 13: Siem Reap
April 14: Angkor
April 15: Lake Villages and the Jungle Temple

Tomorrow- back to the real world and laundry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment