Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mandy's Photo Challenge

Mandy has asked us to submit our worst.  If I had the picture from 6th grade with the big (oh man I mean big!) blue glasses and early 90s bangs that still lived in their hairspray-lovin' world, I would submit that one.  But I don't have a clue where it is- and mom if you're reading this does not mean I'm asking for you to bring down more of my keepsake items.  Seriously! I'm not.
So this one is of me in 9th grade wearing a dress made of mustard yellow carpet material and combat boots with my short black hair taken when my friends and I were pretending to be models during a sleepover one night.  My mom threw the dress away one weekend when I went out of town.

But I'm guessing me with short, black hair wearing weird clothes doesn't seem out of the ordinary for anyone who has known me for any length of time.  So here's one to shock you-- me with long hair and very little make up. (insert scream here!) This was on the day I went and donated 9 inches to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths. (pictured on the right, my SIL, Flower, who grew out her hair with me)

And even though it's not part of the challenge, but as a measure of comparison- me with my short hair.  Now when I see someone with super cute long hair, I'll come to this post and remember why I'm not going to go down that road.


Hope you're not too traumatized!

2 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

You look gorgeous either way, honestly!! I can't even pick what look I like better :)

Donna said...

I DO know where the 6th grade picture is....

Post a Comment