Saturday, May 8, 2010

SoCoS: Bottom

Making use of the random noun generator again this week's word is Bottom.

Read and go:

I feel sorry for the word bottom. No one wants to be the bottom of the class or the bottom of the barrel and most of the time you hear women hate on how their bottom looks. And kids roll their eyes when they're told to sit on their bottoms (though my mom now says "pockets" which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. What if you have pockets in the front or worse yet- cargo pants! Then where do you sit?!?!) But bottom has always seemed like a lonely word.

Hit a road block.

I do enjoy the bottomless soup and salad at Chili's - but then maybe they call it "endless" because if I ate all I wanted of their enchilada soup "bottomless" would not describe me.

Hit a road block Hit a road block.

Is bottom the same thing as underbelly? And equally undesirable word.

Now it's your turn. If you'd like to participate in a little SoCoS action here are your guidelines: Write on the same topic for 3:37 without stopping. If you can't think of what to write, write "hit a road block" over and over again until something comes to mind. When you're done- post a link to your SoCoS writing as a comment to this post.

Looking forward to see what you all have to say

0 comments:

Post a Comment