Monday, January 31, 2011

A Year in the Making

I would like to start by officially resigning my status as Land Barroness.  Yes, that's right, I own only one ONE (1!!!) house as of 12:45pm this afternoon!

In other news, happy bloggy birthday to me!

I can't believe it's been one year since I wrote my first post on my own blog.  And while that moment was just 365 little days ago- so much as changed.  When I wrote that post I sat on a bed I no longer own, in a house I no longer own, surrounds by free time and goals that aren't exactly the same now.  In the past year I tried my hand at aerial silks, learned to play the guitar, and experimented with cooking.  In the past year I've shared some stream of conscious thoughts (as well as a few random ones), traveled to South East Asia and knocked my 6th continent off the list. I've improved more than one house and had some major improvement of my own in the past 6 months (1 2 3 4 5) .


In some ways, it's hard to believe it was just 365 days ago that this journey began, it's equally hard to believe it wasn't more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment