Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random Thought Thursday: My life brought to you by TNT

What time is it: 1:02P

Where I am: my house, on my couch, in my painting clothes praying fervently it's all going to come together better than I currently anticipate it will

Listening to: Burn Notice (on in the other room) and it's multi-hour marathon that's been running since roughly 3AM

Last ate: Coffee and a handful of Fritos (I am not proud this)

Thoughts: Between Saving Grace and Memphis Beat if the TNT producers could come up with a show called Tulsa Time they've have the major cities of my life covered in cable access cop shows.

These are thoughts one has while painting with oil based paint in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Luke Hartman said...

Nice. Thanks for sharing the randomness :-)

Gena said...

Did you survive the fumes? I love these random thoughts Kate!

Post a Comment