Sunday, March 7, 2010

Flowery Wisdom

Since I can only enter one picture in Mandy's photo challenge, I had to post this in a separate post from my actual entry. I took this picture when LK and I were on our honeymoon in San Francisco.

As seems to be my custom when on trips I get the desire to walk and walk and walk- somehow forgetting that the distance shown on a map isn't the actual distance (aka the Golden Gate Park isn't really 5 inches from end to end). So I convince my new husband to walk Golden Gate Park with me (amazing we were still married at the end of that experience-- but then he knew my crazy, adventurous side when he married me- so his fault right?).

In one part of the park they have special theme gardens and the signs at the Biblical one struck me as both funny and appropriate.



Taken by:

0 comments:

Post a Comment