Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For the Love of Burlap

Don't tell LK but I think I'm in love with burlap.  Last week I had a luncheon to go to and decided to spruce up some black pumps I'd had lying around looking a bit, well, understated.  So armed with my hot glue gun and some purpley-red ribbon I had left over from a project way back whenever, I set to work and made this shoe embellishment



And then I decided to add hot glue a little rosette and burlap to a bobby pin to carry the look through

And to keep with the rule of three, I wrapped a bracelet with the ribbon and burlap

The ladies at the Starbucks where I stopped before driving to the luncheon raved.  And if you're not impressing the ladies at Starbucks ....

1 comments:

Gena said...

Girl, you can rock some burlap. (And everything else for that matter) Have a safe trip!

Post a Comment