Sunday, October 3, 2010

CCC Day 3

Today was a day of preparation where we finished up some last minute training and readied the hotel for the participants arrival tomorrow.


But lest you think all work and no play, we also took this day as a day of Sabbath rest.  We worshipped while watching the waves pound the beach- praising God for his mighty powers


and watched the fog roll back in

We had some more amazing Brazilian food

And I spent time getting to know some of the team members better

The time with these women has already been such an amazing blessing to my life and is challenging me to dive deeper into God, to discover the joy of spiritual discipline and to enjoy the unique creation he has made me to be-- all this before the participants even arrive!  

I'm looking forward to stepping out of the way to see how God will continue to move as the ladies arrive tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment